WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 26, 2008

Diddy - No Bitch Ass Ness

While I love the movement, I'm not sure the T Shirt is the way to go about that. How many clubs are gonna let you in with a "NOBITCHASSNESS" T down to your ankles? Because at the club is the likley place where the people who need to see that shirt, need to be. What you NEED to do, is get with my man, H DILLA (Henry McComas) and buy one of his "FREE HIP-HOP" T's. Because we need to Free Hip-Hop from it's prison of stereotypes, and defend it's attacks from angry white people all over. (I'm allowed to say that, I'm white)



Anyway, What's up with his LL impression at the end?

DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: