WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 18, 2008

More Biggie vs 2pac Details

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


HHDX does an interview with the writer in the story on 2pac's shooting and robbery.

DX: And um… [Laughs]. I’m just gonna put this question to you the way I got it written down. Mr. Philips, Jimmy Henchmen and P. Diddy issued statements today that basically said you’re full of shit [click here to read]. What is your response to their statements?
CP: Well, I’m not full of shit. And they had ample opportunity to discuss things in my story. Neither one of ‘em wanted to talk for the story. And what Puffy says… I don’t accuse Puffy of being involved [in the plot to assault Tupac], and he’s saying he’s not involved in any way. I never said he was involved, I said he was told about it. Other people are writing that he was involved. I didn’t even suggest it. And in terms of what Henchmen says, he says I’m full of shit with my Vegas story because Biggie had got in a car accident [and couldn’t have been in Vegas because he was home recuperating]. Biggie didn’t get in that accident until after Tupac [was murdered]. So that part of [his statement] is wrong. He’s basing his attack on me on [information] that’s false.


Link

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: