WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 01, 2008

Sample Of The Day

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

One of my favorite things is being somewhere random and hearing a song come on that sounds familiar but not all the way. Then I recognize that it's a sample from a well known song. I suppose everything is easily looked up from Wikipedia these days, but that's kind of cheating.

So from now on, I'm gonna try to do this every day that I remember.

Since it's the first day, we'll do two.

This one, I was sitting at work listening to Pandora. (Sidebar - If you haven't heard about or visited Pandora.com, do that. It's DOPE!) and this song popped on. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out where I knew it from.


Biter: Ice Cube - Today was a good day (remix)


Writer: Blackgirl - Let's do it Again



----

Bonus Round:

This one's just easy. There's got to be some sort of statistics on this, but this HAS to be the top sampled song in history. I only post it because Mike and I quote this song every day. People look at us funny. BUT I GET THE PAPER SO I DON'T CARE! Lol. See what I mean?

Onward-


Biter(s): This list is endless, but I'll stick with the most obvious recent one. (Maybe I'll add a new song that samples this song every day too. lol. That would be an accomplishment. I guarantee I've got a song to last a few weeks at least)

50 Cent- I Get Money


Writer: Top Billin - Audio Two


DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: