WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 30, 2008

BeKanye



http://bekanyenow.com/


BRILLIANT freaking advertising for Aboslut Vodka. EAT THAT DIDDY! hahaha. 2 weeks away from launch. Must be 21 to enjoy BeKanye.



Is BeKanye right for YOU?

PREVIOUSLY


For everyone playing catch up like Heinz, back in FEB this news was released:

"I have a lot of respect and admiration for a brand that was so ahead of its time in terms of seeing the value of collaborating with the creative community to express a unique vision of ABSOLUT. This is a brand that has worked with the pre-eminent artists of the 20th Century -- Tom Ford, Andy Warhol, Keith Haring, Helmut Newton. These are individuals who have inspired me in my work, and I feel honored to be a part of this legacy," said Kanye West. "What I'm most excited about is the opportunity to help push ABSOLUT in even more scintillating ways through a collaboration that puts me both in front of and behind the camera."


I hope they aren't mad, but me and my crew had some goose right before the concert :)

Also: Kanye West/Absolute 100 Afterparty on june 1st

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: