WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 30, 2008

Sample of the Week (Horror Movies)




So in the spirit of halloween. I done pissed myself off. I already did biterphobia which makes it's own sort of horror movie sound. So now, I'm gonna list everything I know can think of that samples some horror movies or has the spirit.


Mobb Deep - Horror Flick (No official sample, but bites the usual halloween sound)

Biter: RBX f. Lady of Rage - Murder Inc (Writer: Halloween)

Biter: Prodigy f. Nas - Self Conscience (Writer: The Exorcist)

Biter: Canibus - Genabis (Writer: Candyman)

Biter: Group Home - Straight Brooklyn (Writer: The Burning)

Biter: Gravediggaz - Diary of a Madman (Writer: Devil's Nightmare)

I feel like there's a ton more out there. H Dilla who happens to be the #1 horror movie fan on earth can probably name off a ton more. But since I don't want to be up all night trying to find old ass records (can anyone find me that RBX track?). I'll stick with the simple halloween related sample. :)

Biter: The Game - Ghost Unit (Intro)
(Push Yayo back to Christmas Eve)

I don't know about ya'll. but I fuxed with this album. I remember the day Henry put it in the car. We spent many days laughing our asses off to the money mike / young gunz diss. lol.

Writer: Ghostbusters Theme Song


Anyway while you're in the mood check out URB mags run down of five classic hip-hop videos that might make the weaker of y'all wet the bed. 5 Classic Scary Music Videos

Holler.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: