WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 25, 2008

Ayo Technology: My Phone the iPhone

So with so many of our other segments falling to the dust of the earth, I've decided to start a new one, and try to keep it going steadily for a while at least as I try to rekindle what once was. With that said..

WHO HAS AN IPHONE???


Smart machine right? Alotta people say that it's the end all be all of mobile techonology for the next 10 years. I guess only time will tell that. They do however have a program similar to an ask jeeve's where the iPhone will answer the question you ask it with an intelligent response. Peep the teleprompt.



Either it's the one or I'm caught in The Matrix!
=!=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: