WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 13, 2008

Catch me I'm ballin.

catch me im ballin
catch me im ballin
catch me like spalding
catch me like rawlings
if he indeed the emcee
vitamin like GNC
CANT SEE ME LIKE..
B.I.G. on CMT
did a little bit of time on BMG
but this right here homie this all me
can you get down?
naw nicca CMB
that's cold that aint ice g.
so what though, lil homie remind me of Ice-T
uh, by the way we share the same birthday
the wordplay is work but pimpin is easy
so catch me im ballin
i'm sick to if you aint catch me like coughin
back when i said you should catch me like rawlings
ITS KOO
Cuz most cats that i bump into can't catch me that often
most times i just end up fallin
ball for a few and then end up walkin
catch me in the ball wit a cinderella waltzin
and i do it til its no longer exclusive
might go once, might go twice
but never three times like a auction to it
see i walk into it, do my thang
and tell the owner that it's koo to let yall into it.

hah hah.
=FL!TE=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: