WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 28, 2008

Stat Quo - The Bailout (Mixtape)


Because I got this a few days ago, and I know if Henry didn't see this yet, he'd write sixty text messages saying "you can post serenas ass but no stat quo's mixtape wtf!" and I have no argument for that... Plus I've been bumping the grits remix like non stop since I got this.


. Never Ending Cycle
2. Bailout Skit
3. Bail Me Out
4. I Am Hip-Hop (Produced By Lyr1kz)
5. Washed Away (Feat. Tiffany Villarreal) (Produced By Diverse)
6. Another Level (Produced By Sicknotes)
7. The Illest (Produced By Diverse)
8. J. Newt Speaks
9. What’s Happenin
10. Different Kind Of High
11. Pussy
12. Hit That
13. J. Newt Speaks 2
14. My Life
15. I’m Feelin Myself
16. Nothin To Lose
17. I’m Innocent (Produced By Dub Z)
18. G.R.I.T.S. (Rmx) (Feat. Little Brother)
19. We get Higher (Video)


Donwload Here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: