WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 10, 2008

Too $Hort, Nov 22nd. @ Studio 7.



Too Short,
The Pack,
The Parker Brothaz,
The Game Brothers,
The Reallionaires
Clemm Rishad,
Gkhan,
A.T.G.,
ALL AGES
November 22nd
Studio Seven
110 South Horton
Seattle, WA 98134
(206) 286-1312

Man. The last time I went to an all ages Too $hort show it was like 2003 or 2004. The shit was ridiculous. Place looked like a high school gymnasium all the lights stayed on, empty as fuck until $hort came out, then all the hoes went up on stage includin the one I was taking to the concert for my homie while he was on vaca. LOL bad timing. But I held it down. Bros before hoes so you know he had to find out that she went back to the hotel room with him. As her story goes they just "talked and smoked" but we all know better. lol. She promptly slapped my face pretty damn hard for snitchin but at least I would've died an honorable man. Word up. So I am probably gonna skip this one.

P.S. - I just updated the Concert list on the SIDE -->

Make sure you check it out, send me your flyers, and let me know if I'm missing anything.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: