WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

December 17, 2008

Jake One interview at AllHipHop.com



Just an excerpt:

"Jake One: There’s a couple other projects I’m working on bringing to them that would definitely shock people, so hopefully next year we’re going to see those come to fruition. There’s a lot of songs recorded but there’s nothing set in stone yet, so I don’t want to throw something out there that people are going to ask me about that doesn’t happen [laughs] I’ve been dealing with [Rhymesayers] for a minute, and there’s definitely a family atmosphere over there, no pun intended. I believe in what they do, I appreciate the way they handle business the way they pushed the record. It’s kind of a lost art. A lot of the indie labels at this point are so strapped for cash that they don’t have the staff to pull off the kind of leg work that they can do. And they have a really serious brand that I’m contributing to as well.

AllHipHop.com: So what do you have confirmed for 2009?

Jake One: There’s a couple things I’m working on that are potentially really, really big. But I’ve got a couple songs on the new Prodigy album, I’m on Scarface’s new album, De La Soul should be 2009. I’m doing a lot of work on Freeway’s new record, although where that’s coming out has yet to be determined."


DOPE. Get the rest HERE!!

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: