WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

March 13, 2009

Banana Cream Pie: HorseDick.Mpeg (No animal homo)



PLEASE say the dot MPEG. lol.

Miss March. Movie of the year. I love when people make fun of rappers and pull it off.

Just in case you didn't understand the severity of the situation.

"horsedick.mpeg rulez the muthafuckin world. when my last cd dropped, muthafuckers got killed! KILLEEDD!!!"

Check his myspace: www.myspace.com/horsedickmpeg for a sample of the classic hits "Suck my dick while I fuck that ass" & "I'ma fuck a white girl". Don't worry kids, there's a radio friendly version too. "I'ma love a white girl."

With a BARELY safe for work music video.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: