WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

April 20, 2009

About Last Night

We were kicking it hella hard last night on the quest to see Meli for her birthday over at Nectar. We started the night off kinda late
(we are both minorities… black and Filipino means hella, CP time in two languages). We had to make a pit stop to pick up that goodie, goodie but after all that was brought and consumed we made our way there ready to kick ass.





Minutes after getting to the spot and one Jack on crack later, my second favorite band came on the stage. Enter They Live and they got crunk… after a few audio mishaps Gatsby and Bruce Illest and some dude pop locking and breaking… FUCKING KILLED IT!!! I never seen them perform live, but dudes were sick like polio in the 50’s.







After them a band that I know little about Weekend took the stage… the crowd got a hell-of-a lot thinner but I kept it true and became a bit of a fan. Home girl’s voice isn’t for everyone… she kinda reminds me of the first time people started to hear The Strokes… take it or leave…








After a few more Jacks on crack, Pearl Dragon and I smoked a few squares… my FAVORITE HIPHOP act to date (Kanye is more like pop and shit) Champagne Champagne!! They did like four new tracks… one improv track… and a fucking crazy long set. Pearl Dragon was not trying to get off the stage for shit.







NEW CHAMPAGNE, CHAMPAGNE track....



Overall I had a bang mode time… I sealed the deal with Jack in the Box at 230am and rolled my ass out of bed at 520am to get to work… Fuck sleeping, I’m mob out boy, till I fall out boy… (No reference to the talented band BAWSE)

A Full Throttle Hard one :)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: