WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

April 16, 2009

Kanye West - The Lost Songs Vol. 1 & 2






Yo... son... someone got a DEEP ASS (no homo) VAULT. Most of it is just Kanye produced joints but theres a few of his spittins in there. Wonder why some of this never saw the light, I was execting all bad (and there's plenty to go around) but some is pretty good too.

Lost Songs vol 1


Lost Songs vol 2

Courtesy of FAKESHOREDRIVE

I wanted to wait and listen to some of them before I posted it, so that's the delay on this second tape. I never saw the first one though so that's my own sleepyhead ass waking up.

Also there's a new EM mixtape out called E-Tox with hidden unreleased shit after infinite, but I dunno if it's any good yet cuz I didn't listen to it yet. But when I do. You'll see it posted. Otherwise just google it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: