WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 16, 2009

Secret Society TRUST Cap @ Frank151


I used to have this idea of a fashion company named Trust. But that went out the window when I found this clothing company CALLED trust. And then I had an idea for ANOTHER one called M.A.S - a double meaning that would stand for "Making a Scene" and of course "Mas," which is Spanish for "more." That fell to pieces when a found a clothing company that had the EXACT same idea..WTF. I have an idea for another one, but I dare not say it loud, for the people under the stairs(not the band) will come and snatch me up and take me away for being so innovative..cuz you know. You can't be original with ANYTHING out here. With that said! I guess for now my clothier fantasies will live vicariously through Secret Society. This hat is DANGEROUS and you'll see me in it soon. Summer..Summer. How I Love thee..

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: