WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 31, 2009

Soulful Sundaes: Death Cab For Cutie - Grapevine Fires

Before we get into this, I gotta say that Death Cab is by far the dopest band out. I need to start incorporating more of their music into the blog, as I feel we've been focusing a bit too much on hip-hop. Death Cab IS Seattle!!!

Now when I FIRST heard this song a month ago...it brought so many emotions to mind. It is a VERY VERY powerful song and has such a deeper meaning than the lyrics themselves. Enlightened symphonies indeed. Undeniably amazing. And I must say that as much as I loved the song, when I saw this video it almost made me cry. If it really IS based on a true story....MAN..Hearts go out is all I have to say. ENJOY.


*DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO HERE!*



Walter Robot created the masterpiece video for the song, and if you haven't seen any of his other work, I'll be glad to make this weeks Soulful Sundae Robot-HEAVY! Stay tuned kids..and of course..

Welcome to Soulful Sundaes.
=!=

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: