WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

May 07, 2009

Uncanny Vision: Snow Patrol -The Planets Bend Between Us



This made my day feel a little better. I always check a certain website every morning and then when I get off of work to see what type of videos they got flowing... I got to be on this Uncanny Vision shit cause Ye be steady grabbing video and I don't wanna look like a poser. I've never been a fan of SP for no real reason besides the fact that I never listened to them... but after hearing this song... I might have to hit up C'no City and see if I can get a file transfer. Plus the video is on stupid creative mode... truly dope!!!!!


Snow Patrol

The Planets Bend Between Us
Dir. Daniel Brereton

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

Goofy said...

How did you come to know the directed is Daniel Brereton? I can't find any info on the director otherwise, though I did see speculation about it being him. I'd be grateful if you'd reply.