WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 08, 2009

Amerie's 30 shoes in 30 days.

We're starting a day into her 30-day travel through 30 different pairs of footwear. I like day 2 the best so far for some obvious, and some not so obvious reasons. CHECK!

Day 1: Brian Atwood Pumps
“I made up a color for these Brian Atwood platform pumps: “caramel rose”. lol! Heading out for dinner”- Amerie


Day 2: Minnetonka Moccasins
“I’ve been wearing these moccasins for yeeearrrs, & I love them! Very comfy! I have the knee-high ones too, but these are my faves.” - Amerie

Look at those legs man..

Okay, I know it's about shoes, but this is Drop-Bomb. This is a MAN'S Site. With the exception of Tiff(Whatup LOC). Not only do I love Amerie, but the legs...if I didn't know that was her I still would have said that.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: