WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 30, 2008

Role Model: DMX Arrested AGAIN!!



No, I know he was arrested last week too, I just didn't blog it. Because let's face it, this is getting to be constant monday morning news. But he was arrested AGAIN over the weekend for trying to buy coke and marijuana in Miami.

I'm not sure which mug shot to post up.








Oh and here's one of those speed cameras in Arizona I think it was that caught our role model doing 100 in a 65 on the freeway.





and one more while in the process of being arrested. That's all I can find for now, but I'm sure this newest one will surface.



HHDX has plenty more information if you desire. Lord give him a sign.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: