WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 30, 2008

Triple Threat: Music, Art, Fashion: Exact Science

Slow music day, so I'm gonna drop some more gems before I head to my local Niketown because today is payday, and I need to feel better about my life as I just got a call saying that the new transmission arrived today, but was DAMAGED, so they have to ship out for some new parts and it'll probably be another 2 weeks because this weeks a short week with the holiday. WHACK ATTACK!

Moving on to the good shit though: this post is sort of... a combination of Okay ... PLAYER, Local Link-ups, and New Music. Triple Threat bidges!

If you haven't heard of exact science, well... I'm sorry. Fashion, Art, and Music all on their blog at www.exact-science.com and I can get down with that.

Fashion


This reminds me of a blog Top Flite had a while back (musta been like a year ago) about how some model only demanded to be paid in euros (which turned out to be false) due to the declining value of the dolla dolla bill ya'll. Which led Mike to say he was going to demand to be paid in Euros forever. Hilarity indeed. I smell an early christmas present for Mike coming up. haha.

Art


Dude, sometimes I think an emotionless, random, programed robot could play better songs than some of our Seattle Club DJ's. This is Illie!

Music


A dope mixtape. Brother Ali, psalm one, Cali Agents and MORE! Must be that robot DJ killin it. lol.

Go spin your mouse wheels here

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: