WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 23, 2008

Shaq Disses Kobe in Rap Song

Shaq Attacks Kobe: You Ruined My Marriage!


TMZ has a new exclusive video with Shaq ripping the mic and dissing Kobe Bryant claiming he ruined his marriage. This is crucial! lol.

Shaquille O'Neal took the mic at a NYC club last night, unleashing a freestyle verbal assault directed at his arch-enemy Kobe Bryant -- blaming his former teammate for ruining his marriage and imploring him to "Tell me how my ass tastes."

After spending several verses shredding Kobe apart for losing in the NBA playoffs, Shaq drops the line, "I'm a horse, Kobe ratted me out, that's why I'm getting divorced."

The line most likely references a comment Kobe made during his infamous 2003 rape case, when he told Colorado police that he "Should have done what Shaq does ... Shaq would pay his women not to say anything." The two became famously bitter rivals after the incident.


Shaq Attack at TMZ


UPDATE: Download - Shaq - Kobe, Tell Me How My Ass Tastes

Update 2:
Shaq Tells ESPN it's all jokes

Reached by ESPN's Stephen A. Smith on Monday, O'Neal issued the following statement: "I was freestyling. That's all. It was all done in fun. Nothing serious whatsoever. That is what MC's do. They freestyle when called upon. I'm totally cool with Kobe. No issue at all. And by the way, don't forget, six albums, two platinum, two gold. Anybody who knows me knows I'm a funny freestyler. Check the NBA DVD when I was rapping about Vlade Divac during my first championship run. Please tell everybody don't make something out of nothing."


DREW
DOWN

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: