WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

June 24, 2008

U-N-I Upset at Nelly's Stepped on My J's Video



Anyone who's anyone, knows U-N-I's Classic Sneaker Anthem "K.R.E.A.M." U-N-I is upset at Nelly for confirming he saw their video and wanted to use the same ideas. Here's the two videos in question:


U-N-I KREAM


Nelly- Stepped on My J's


My personal opinion: He's come out and acknowledged it. What's the controversy? Now I'm the first person to say, Nelly could be out giving more publicity to U-N-I and should be. I just don't think it's something to be upset about. Expect BOO's for Nelly @ the BET AWARDS TONIGHT.

DREW
DOWN

P.S. What's with Ciara's Ankle Monitor or whatever? lol. Mike pointed it out to me yesterday. I guess I was never lookin at her ankles before...

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: