WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

August 28, 2008

Young Berg VS Trick Trick

Trick Trick talkin' 'bout respect mainly. *NOTE* About 18 minutes in this interview it's a song on there that is Hilarious!  But the whole song doesn't play, just the beginning.





Apparently This is Young Berg's dark... I mean Dark... I can't tell it's his Twin brother..  But I'll take his word for it.  And he's upset about Young Berg's chain.  I know how strong the GD's are..  (My hometown has hundreds of 'em.)  But.  Detroit ain't a soft city.  N I  HIGHLY doubt you could just walk in there and just get at Trick Trick.  That's like walkin into New Orleans tryin' to get at B.G., or Oakland tryin to go get E-40.  Those are big gutter cities who don't believe in gangs, and my understandin' is they don't play that gang-bangin' shit.  Anyway, here's the vid of Young Berg's bro.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: