WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

September 19, 2008

Jean Grae Will Rhyme For Money



Jeanius Jean Grae has put up an ad on Craigslist for guest verses (or hooks, intros, whatever). So all you local emcees who want a brilliant artist featured on your song. Get on that!

Here's the ad:

So, the economy sucks.... I apparently have another unauthorized album for sale dropping Sept 30th and I figure, if everyones gonna make money offa me, why not make it directly and directly to the people who really love this shit anyway.
Out the hands of big business, straight to you.

So.. you got beats?? cd's?? envelopes?? yousendit?? protools?
Whatever you got I'll try and find a way to work with it.

I work fast, so you'll have em fast.

16's for $800 (cause 8's half of 16..ooh math! math yo!) and yeah..we can negotiate.
Maybe you want a hook.. or 8 bars. or an into.. or outro.. whatever.
Figured we'd take advantage of our online community, since some of us may not get the chance to meet in person.
Kinda stick it to the man too. Who doesn't like that?
You send it to me.. You know you gotta pay me first.. lol ... Trust me, if I don't do it you can find me, right? And talk crappity crap about me, cause it's the internet.. I like the honor system and was raised on it.


Sooo... lets have some fun with it.. for ONCE in a long time.
Once you got it, you got it. Not looking for any extra publishing or anything..
Like Half Baked, "Go! Sell Weed!"

Just decided to do this today, so we can do deposits or western union.
I like working with people who love doing this and dont get enough shine.. plus, I like money just coming to me.
I'll put different songs up on my myspace everyday and change you guys to my top friends.
I'm sure I'll find some producers/emcees I didn't even know about and that would be awesome.

ok go!
EMAIL THE ADDRESS AND LETS GET GOING.

THIS IS REAL, IT'S ME.. I'M BLOGGING ABOUT IT NOW ON MY MYSPACE.
LOVE YA, HOPE TO HEAR FROM Y'ALL SOON.
LET'S KEEP THIS SHIT FUN AND CREATIVE AND TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE DIGITAL AGE.

JEAN


Dope! and her new myspace blog she further explains this process for you non learnin mafuckas out there:



You guys are kick ass however..
Current mood: crunk
Category: Blogging

You.. beats

Me.. Raps.

You pick beat. Send to email I told you. Say what rap you want.

We talk about it. You verify I'm me. I verify you are not loony.

You send beat. Send (yipee)$$$.

Same day I send you song back, format of your choice.

Ta da.

No it's not for FREE.
No I can't go to everyone's pages and listen to all their stuff.
Just.. sigh.. per instructions above.

For those who have been responding.. Real dope..

I appreciate all the support, non monetary ideas, just well wishes.
Word up guys.. Kudos to YOU.

I'll blog about some great ideas you cats have and try to give you all your shine as well.
You deserve it!
Way to be creative and entrepreneurial.


Visit her Myspace:

Make Money Off Me? Well, me too then.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: