WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

September 19, 2008

Sample of the Week! (Bobby Vinton)

I was gonna do that Lil Rok song Mrs. Jones for this week a couple of days ago when I was thinking about what one to do. Then Mike and I started watching throwback episodes of the Fresh Prince. Carlton started playing Bobby Vinton on that episode where he falls in love with Tyra before Will snatches her:



Lol. So I thought I'd do this one instead. That, AND the fact this is before Akon (and everybody) was on their Autotune bullshit. Nice to reminisce.

Biter: Akon - Mr. Lonely


Writer: Bobby Vinton - Mr Lonely


Hope you bombers aren't lonely tonight, because it's fuckin FRIDAY! Although it really doesn't matter anymore now that I don't have a job. lol. But THATS NOT THE POINT!

I GOT MY BITCH WIT ME TONIGHT! lol.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: