WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

October 30, 2008

Sample of the Week (Jake One) [Part 1]



Jake did part of my SOTW duties for me this week, releasing the samples of all 12 of the songs he sampled for his "Home" track on White Van Music over at his blog which he updates once a month. lol.

1. No Good - Vitamin D
2. No Introdeezy - Jake One f/ Kutfather
3. Welcome To Seattle - Boom Bap Project
4. Back Up Off My Tip - DMS
5. Watch Your Words - Samson & Swift
6. Wetlands - Source Of Labor
7. Kaboom - Sensimillia
8. Nightfall Round The Way - Foul Play
9. Only When I'm High - Blind Council
10. Questions - Ghetto Children
11. Shit Hits The Fan - Jace & The 4th Party f/B-Mello & Specs
12. Sic Ill Shorty - Black Tek

You can download all the songs here: TownBizness.zip.

As you look at the tracklist, you'll notice these are mostly old school Seattle cuts. So if you aren't, than "Get Familiar" (c) Clinton Sparks. Enjoy.

And SINCE I didn't do the hard work in digging all these up, I'm about to get another one for you hopefully tonight in time for all your halloween adventures.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

1 comment:

deucenickeltray said...

Alright so its been like four years but this was one of the original spots to catch the samples from Jake Ones Home. If you still have townbizness can you throw it up for me, been needing a prescription for some two oh sickness. Can't find the line up on Jake Ones Blog or anywhere else for that matter. If you got it get at me!