WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 12, 2008

Hollywood Divorce: Monsters, Vampires and Dead Babies Oh My!

So I hit up the movies today, did a little bit of the 2 for 1 special on their overcharging ass. I saw Role Models which was one giant "No Homo" joke. Hilarious of course. I also saw Madagascar 2 which did not dissapoint either.

Anyway, I saw a couple of DOPE trailers that I had to post up here.

Twilight


The theatrical trailer set it up a lot better in my opinion, but this will do. Pretty dope stuff. I love vampires, zombies, aliens, all that sci fi / horror / fantasy shit I eat it up. This looks dope.

--

The Unborn


This looks dope too. Probably gonna be a little cheezier than necessary, but you know my motto: Any movie with Meagan is a GOOD movie. lol. God damn she's hot.

--

Monsters vs Aliens


OMG I was DYING when I saw this trailer. I don't even be LOL'ing like that either. I couldn't breathe during the Bob part. "mmm hot dogs!" Looks good.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: