WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 18, 2008

Sample of the Week - La Lupe & Rhymefest

Now this is in dedication to my sick ass not blogging much lately. I told you I'd come up with something for the sample of the week. Making up for an absence the other week. The thing about this week is it's a little tricky. This "original" song is basically a cover version of the actual "little Johnnie" track of the same name, later made famous by Peggy Lee. This one is just more spirited and upbeat, therefore making a better sample.

Writer: La Lupe - Fever


Biter: Rhymefest - Fever


Back with another one at the end of the week as usual or whenever I feel like doing it, cuz I am the blogger, bitch. haha.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: