WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

November 29, 2008

Soulful Sundaes: Grand Theft Audio

Hah. Auto, Audio... get it? eh. I was sitting around listening to the GTA IV soundtrack (pretty damn good). This song was one of the joints I kept playing over because it kept bugging me. Took me a couple hours to realize this was the same beat from Jay-Z's Vol. 1 (You must love me). About 5 minutes later I recognized the sample as the same one from 50-Cent's Ski Mask Way. Anyway, check this joint out.

CJ - I Want you


Anyway, here's the sample if you're interested.

Check out the GTA IV soundtrack CD a few other standout tracks:

This one goes out to all you mafuckas who owe me money and that one bitch who's late on the rent if she don't sell her pussy in a few days. lol.


This just has some classic lyrics. lol.


and one last one.

Qadir gets pretty creative with his gun's nicknames.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: