WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

December 26, 2008

Christmas Madness.. Sports And Music...


How have yall's holidays been treatin' yall? Mine's been pretty coo' so far. But anyway, lemme put yall up to speed... Few lil' updates.
*NBA*
-The (FUCKIN'!) Lakers ended The Celtics long win streak. Even though I hate both of 'em, but I hate hate hate hate hate hate the Lakers.
-The Spurs upset the Suns again! Lol.
-The Magic blasted CP3 and the Hornets
-The Mavs beat the Trailblazers
-Lebron and his chalk shoe beat the Wizards..
But yo. Can somebody show me the tounge of this damn "Chalk" shoe!? I was dissapointed that the shoe wasn't black n white, n the white part look some kinda chalk. But then I hear it's just him on the tounge. I wanna see the damn tounge, I've been searchin' forever jus to see tha damn thing.
**In Rap News**
Well, it's more of a rumor. I hear... That it's gonna be another Jay-Z takeover this weekend. Supposively, it's suppose the be a concert with T.I., Jeezy, and our guy Luda. And Luda's suppose to have Jay-Z and Nas come out on to the set, and Jay supposively needs 5 good minutes to address some things. Hopefully!!! This is for real, and rap will be interesting again. Let's go bury Nas again Jay, it's the ROC!! ( Last comment made just to make Mr. =!= growl n shit.)

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: