WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

January 14, 2009

Role Model: DMX Interview from Arizona Jail




LMFAO!!! This is my favorite story ever (dmx).

Here's some of my highlights of this interview:

I was about to say this dude seems normal, but now he just said "I never got into trouble". This dude is fucking ridiculous.

I gotta tell you homie. Arizona is NOT the problem. lol.

DMX has 8 kids? lol.

LOL @ 11 Minutes. "Was I out of jail then?" When you have to think? Sad.

"What wouldn't Obama like about my music?
-uh maybe the drugs, the guns, the violence, the killingg-
I don't talk so much about killing other people..... ok well maybe I do. Haha. You got me there."

"Why the pink? What does that have to do with being in jail? Why pink, man!"

and the final FINAL nail in the coffin:

I DID NOTHING TO GO TO JAIL


WTF! lol.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: