WE'RE MOVING SOON. DON'T PAY US ANY ATTENTION. THIS VERSION OF DROP-BOMB is officially DEAD.

April 17, 2009

St. Lunatics - St Lunatics (video)



Now I'm a fan so you know it has to be bad for me to say Ali and Kyjuan sucked it up on this song. City did alright but he gets a pass for bein in jail for 10 years or whatever, but his shit got a little better as it went and he was dope on Country Grammar, so I know he's got it in him.

Murph and Nelly will always be tight to me though. Never understood the hype man thing, but gotta give slo down props for bein like yo homie, I can't rap, I can't sing, I can barely dance, just gimmie a mask and lemme fuck bitches and shit. lol. I want that job. Anyway, I'm probably the only one that is excited for this album, but I ain't afraid to admit it. fux wit it.

Related Posts by Categories



Widget by Hoctro | Jack Book

No comments: